Classrooms without walls: education at its best!
Total Immersion Spanish
Spring/Summer 2013 Study Abroad in Costa Rica
Application Deadline March 1, 2013
Travel, discover, learn, work and have fun as you broaden and deepen awareness of your place in the "web of life."
- Total Cost: $3,750 • See Cost Information
- Take a look at our slide-show and our itinerary.
- We will be in Costa Rica from May 30, 2013 to July 11, 2013
- Our 5-6 unit curriculum integrates Spanish and Service Learning. Download Application Packet
- Program co-directors, Ileana Gantt and Justin Wentzell, embrace an interdisciplinary approach in cooperation with Costa Rican teachers and facilitators.
- Application of skills and knowledge is integral; it will be experienced on a daily basis in a variety of settings:
- Family Stays and Total Immersion Spanish
- Volunteer Work
- Visits to Sustainable Communities
- Projects and Presentations
- Optional excursions (extra cost) will be organized for our group.
If interested in the Spring/Summer 2013 program, please contact Jane Alt or (530) 879-4077 to be placed on an information list.
I'm excited that we're offering Peace & Global Studies with Total Immersion Spanish at Butte College. Facilitating Study Abroad programs is one of my passions. Me encanta llevar estudiantes a mi país.