- UC Campuses: This link provides detailed information on each UC campus
- Community College to UC: This link provides more information on transfer to the University of California from a California Community College.
- Map of UC campus locations
- Major Preparation Paths:This link will help identify coursework that will prepare your students for multiple UC campuses. These Paths summarize the requirements and major preparation coursework at each UC campus for similar majors, and highlights the common requirements shared by a majority of UC campuses. (UCOP)
- UC Dates and Deadlines
- UC Open/Closed Status Report: This link lets you know what UC campuses are still open for admission and what majors are closed.
- UC Campuses: This link provides detailed information on each UC campus.
- School Board Codes: This link provides high school, two-year college and university board codes needed for the admission application process.
- Personal Statement page on the navigation bar to view the UC Personal Statement Guide.
- UCOP: This link directs you to find information required for completion of the UC Registration Application form.
- Compare all 9 UC campuses: This link is based on enrollment, admission rates, financial aid, and much more amongst all nine UC campuses!
Note: Students planning to transfer to a University of California may be required to follow the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Course (IGETC) list. Check with your Transfer Counselor to insure your transfer requirements!
Special Announcement: If someone is having technical difficulties completing the application, please refer to the Help Desk at (800) 914-8820 (in California) or (925) 808-2150 (outside California) or email email@example.com