In today's digital economy, colleges and employers are looking for talented individuals who can prove they possess basic IT and application knowledge. The goal of the Certiport exam series is to validate fundamental computer skill knowledge through performance-based testing. Building a certification portfolio prepares students for further studies and builds resumes, making a strong impact on college admissions and job placement success.
How to Register for/Purchase a Certiport Exam
- Visit the Certiport website
- Create a Test Candidate Account
- Choose the appropriate certification exam
- Purchase an "Exam Voucher"
- Call the Regional Testing Center to schedule a date and time to take your exam.
- Bring to the test center: your Certiport account login username and password, voucher number, and valid, government issued photo ID.
Certiport Certifications Available:
• Microsoft® Office Specialist certification program
• Microsoft® Technology Associate certification program
• Adobe® Certified Associate certification program
• HP Accredited Technical Associate certification program
• CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification program
• Autodesk® Certified User certification program
• Intuit® QuickBooks Certified User certification program
• IC3 Digital Literacy certification program