New and Returning Students

New and Returning Students
Get Started Now

New and Returning Students Home

Register or Search for Classes

First Year Experience

Bus Schedule

Off Campus Housing

Financial Aid

Virtual Tour

Butte College Facebook

What Type of Student are You?
Enroll now!

* NEW COLLEGE STUDENT You are a new college student if you are attending Butte College for the first time OR have completed fewer than 24 units at a college other than Butte. If you have taken courses at Butte College while in high school and have since graduated, you are considered a new college student. (Complete Steps 1-6)

* NEW TRANSFER-IN You are a new transfer-in student if you are attending Butte College for the first time and have completed 24 or more units with a 2.0+ GPA at a college other than Butte. (Complete Steps 1-6)

* RETURNING You are a returning student if you previously completed course work at Butte College and are returning after a lapse of time or enrollment at another college. (Complete Steps 2-6)

* CONTINUING You are a continuing student if you attended the preceding fall or spring term. Continuing students receive priority registration times in April and November. (Complete Steps 5-6)

* K-12 You are a K-12 student if you are under 18 and have not graduated high school. To take classes you must have a concurrent enrollment authorization on file by the deadline. (Complete Steps 1 and 4-6)


Butte College | 3536 Butte Campus Drive, Oroville CA 95965 | General Information 530.895.2511

Back to Top