Why Work at Butte College?
Butte-Glenn Community College District offers a variety of different career paths in the following areas: Instruction, Administration, Technology, Facilities, Student Services, Business Services and Human Resources. Our employees enjoy the benefits of:
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Excellent defined retirement programs: PERS and STRS
- Tax shelter/retirement savings vehicles: 403b and 457 plans
- Competitive salaries
- A family like community
- A robust Staff Development program
- Convenient continuing educational opportunities
- On-site Child Care
- Sharing the campus with wildlife on a 928 acre refuge
- Close proximity to the neighboring community of Chico and Oroville which offer a variety of outdoor and cultural activities
Please use the navigation links to the left to learn more about job opportunities at Butte College.
Butte College students looking for work: visit the Job Placement site.