UPDATE: The Fall 2013 opens July 1.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR EOPS?
To be eligible for the EOPS program, you must:
- Be a California resident or AB540 student
- Be enrolled in 12 units
- Have not completed more than 48 degree applicable units at any combination of postsecondary higher education institutions
IN ADDITION, you must meet one of the criteria under Educational Factors and one of the criteria under Economic Factors below.
- You did not assess into the minimum level English or math course that is applicable to the associate degree
- You did not graduate from high school or obtain a GED
- You graduated from high school with a GPA below 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- You were previously enrolled in basic skills (remedial) classes
Students not meeting one of the factors outlined above may be accepted as an exceptional admit if they meet one of the following criteria, and are also in need of EOPS services to assist in overcoming educational barriers.
- You are a first generation college student (neither one of your biological or adoptive parents received a Bachelor’s degree)
- The primary language spoken in your home is/was non-English
- You are a member of an underrepresented ethnic group on campus
- You are an emancipated foster youth
- You are eligible for the Board of Governor’s Grant (BOGFW) A or B
- You are a BOGFW C recipient that meets the income levels for BOGFW B
2013-2014 Income Standards
Family Size 2012 Income
Each Add'l Family Member $ 5,940
Please complete and submit the Application to determine if you are eligible for EOPS.