The Butte College Transfer Counseling Center offers such a wide variety of services that it is not possible to mention it all on one page.
Here are highlights of some of the services that we provide transfer students at the Butte College Transfer Counseling Center.
- Access to 46,000 catalogs through our website!
- UC and CSU online Admission Application assistance
- The Multicultural Student's Guide to Colleges
- Peterson’s National College Data Bank
- Peterson's Guide to Four-Year Colleges (Nationwide)
- 100 Successful College Application Essays for UC admission
- The Book of Best 310 College Profiles of American College
- Scholarship Resource books
- Campus-Free College Degrees Guide
- An Overview of Graduate & Professional Programs Guide
- ASSIST Articulation (lower core major prerequisite courses)
- CSU General Education Requirement Guidelines
- UC Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum Guidelines (under College Links - UCs)
- Assistance to UC-bound students with writing a Winning Personal Essay (part of the UC admission requirements)
- Much, much more!!