If you plan on enrolling in CDF 78 ECE Practicum for the Spring 2014 semester, the enrollment process has changed. Students will be asked to complete the enrollment checklist and submit it to Patty Travis (AHPS 251) along with the applicable document for a criminal background check (See below). Once a student submits a completed enrollment packet and prerequisites are verified, the student will be given permission to enroll in CDF 78.
Enrollment in CDF 78 ECE Practicum requires the following:
Students need to demonstrate they have earned a "C" or better in the following courses:
- CDF 14 Child, Growth and Development
- CDF 40 Assessment and Observation
- CDF 44 Positive Child Guidance
- CDF 63 Introduction to ECE Curriculum
If you have these prerequisites outside of Butte College, you must...
- Make sure your transcripts are on file with Butte College or
- Submit your transcripts to the Early Childhood Education Department Office in AHPS 251
Students need to demonstrate they have a clear criminal background check. Students can demonstrate a clear background check using one of the three methods described in the CDF 78 Enrollment Form document. After choosing which method, print out the appropriate document and return with your enrollment checklist: