BCIS Academic Awards
Every spring the Business Computer Information Systems (BCIS) Department awards its top students for Academic Achievement! Spring 2015 will be the next BCIS Academic Award Application period. Below is a list of criteria for BCIS students wishing to apply for a BCIS Academic Award.
- Be a BCIS major enrolled in 6 units of BCIS courses during semester of application.
- Have a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.75 and have already completed at least 12 units of BCIS courses at Butte College.
- Complete the BCIS Academic Award Application (Application available during Spring 2015).
- Submit a copy of college transcripts with the application; unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Meet the keyboarding proficiency required for your major.