Welding Technology Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Mike Rabo, Donald Robinson
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Oxyacetylene Welding and Cutting (WLD 22)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (WLD 24)
- Fabrication Practicums (WLD 25)
- Symbol Reading and Layout (WLD 26)
- Welding Equipment Maintenance and Service (WLD 40)
- Mig and Tig Arc Welding (WLD 28)
- Heavy Plate Welding (WLD 30)
- Integrated Welding Applications (WLD 32)
- Pipe and Tube Welding (WLD 34)
- Welder Qualification (WLD 36)
- Introduction to Welding Inspection (WLD 42)
- Pipe Fitting and Cutting (WLD 50)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.