Visual Merchandising Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Geoff Fricker
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Fundamentals of Interior Design (ID 4)
- Commercial Codes and Specifications for Interior Design (ID 10)
- Introduction to Fashion/Retail Careers (FASH 64)
- Historic Costume (FASH 74)
- Fashion Production and Retail Promotion (FASH 90)
- Gallery Production (ART 70)
- Career Work Experience (ID/FASH 99)
- Visual Merchandising (ID/FASH 18)
- Introduction to Computer Applications (BCIS 80)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.