Nursery - Floral Technician Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Tip Wilmarth
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Introduction to Ornamental Horticulture (EH 20 or 120)
- Ornamental Plant Identification (EH 24 or 124)
- Irrigation Practices (EH 30 or 130)
- Floriculture (EH 38 or 138)
- Beginning Floral Design (EH 50)
- Advanced Floral Design (EH 51)
- Nursery Practices (EH 70 or 170)
- Applied Physical Science (AGS 22)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.