Marketing Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Donna Weaver
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Legal Environment of Business (BUS 8)
- Introduction to Business (BUS 20)
- Management and Human Relations (BUS 35)
- Principles of Marketing (BUS 64)
- Introduction to Economics (ECON 25)
- Introduction to Computer Applications (BCIS 80)
- Sales in Today's World (BUS 50)
- Advertisement and Copywriting (BUS 60)
- Public Speaking (CMST 2)
- Introduction to Accounting (ACCT 20)
- Introduction to E-Commerce (BUS 68)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.