Legal Office Assistant Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Connie Petlack
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Beginning/Refresher Keyboarding (BCIS 20)*
- or Keyboarding Speed and Accuracy (BCIS 24)
- Microsoft Word (BCIS 28)*
- Introduction to Computer Applications (BCIS 28)*
- Filing and Records Management (BCIS 51)
- Business Communications (BCIS 13)
- Office Procedures (BCIS 50)
- WordPerfect (BCIS 27)
- Windows/Internet/PowerPoint (BCIS 84)
- Legal Machine Transcription (BCIS 44)
- Business Writing Skills (BCIS 12)
- Microsoft Excel (BCIS 85)
Notes: *Preparation for Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.