Heavy Equipment Operator/Technician Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Bruce Enyeart
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- AB 20 – Careers in Agriculture and Environmental Studies
- AET 26 – Basic Surveying
- AET 30 – Tractors & Crawlers
- AET 38 – Diesel Engines and Machine Systems
- WLD 20 – Beginning Welding
- AET 34 – Farm Machinery
- AET 35 – Heavy Equipment Methods
- AET 36 – Heavy Equipment Operation
- AET 43 – Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.