Fire Science Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Marshall Haslem
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Introduction to Fire Science (FSC 2)
- Fundamentals of Fire Behavior & Control (FSC 4)
- Fundamentals of Personal Fire Safety (FSC 8)
- Fundamentals of Fire Protection (FSC 10)
- Fundamentals of Fire Prevention (FSC 12)
- Fire Protection Systems & Equipment (FSC 14)
- U.S. Government (POS 2)
- Fitness - 1st Section (PE 18A)
- Fitness - 2nd Section (PE 18B)
- English Requirement (ENGL 119 or ENGL 2)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.