Fashion Merchandising Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Daniel Donnelly
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Understanding Fibers, Fabrics and Textiles (FASH 6)
- Introduction to Fashion/Retail Careers (FASH 64)
- Retail Fashion Buying (FASH 80)
- Visual Merchandising (FASH 18)
- Historic Costume (FASH 74)
- Fashion Production and Retail Promotion (FASH 90)
- Career Work Experience (FASH 99)
- Introduction to Computer Applications (BCIS 80)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.