Environmental Horticulture Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Tip Wilmarth
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Introduction to Ornamental Horticulture (EH 20/120)
- Ornamental Plant Identification (EH 24/124)
- Turf Management & Equipment (EH 28)
- Irrigation Practices (EH 30/130)
- Floriculture (EH 38)
- Basic Plant Science (PLS 20)
- Orientation to Agriculture & Natural Resources (AB 20)
- Applied Physical Science (AGS 22)
- Agriculture Work Experience (AGR 99)
- Tractors & Crawlers (AET 30)
- Nursery Practices (EH 70/170)
- Park & Landscape Maintenance (EH 72/172)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.