Early Childhood Education Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Kam Bull, JoAnne Cripe, Terri Hutton, Carrie Roberson, Kathie McAfee
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Child, Family & Community (CDF 12)
- Child Development (CDF 14)
- Directed Observation (CDF 40)
- Child Guidance & Discipline (CDF 44)
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education (CDF 48)
- Prenatal & Infant Development (CDF 56)
- Curriclum Planning in ECE (CDF 63)
- Basic Nutrition (FN 2)
- Life Management (LM 40)
- Work Experience (CDF 99)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.