EMT - Paramedic Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Mike Boyd
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- MICU Paramedic Theory (EMT 170)
- MICU Paramedic Clinical Laboratory Field Internship (EMT 171)
- Hazardous Material Technology (HMT 201A)
- Confined Space Rescue Awareness (HMT 202J)
- Rescue Awareness and Operations (FSC 203N)
- Medical Incident Command (FSC 203O)
- Vehicle Extrication (FSC 203E)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.