Business Management Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Donna Weaver
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Legal Environment of Business (BUS 8)
- Introduction to Business (BUS 20)
- Management and Human Relations (BUS 35)
- Human Resource Management (BUS 44)
- Principles of Marketing (BUS 64)
- Introduction to Economics (ECON 25)
- Introduction to Computer Applications (BCIS 80)
- Financial Accounting (ACCT 2)
- Small Business Management (BUS 25)
- Organization Management (BUS 40)
- Sales in Today's World (BUS 50)
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.