Automotive Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: Tom Baird
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Introduction Automotive Technology (AUT 1) - or equivalent experience
- Chassis/Brake & Body Electrical (AUT 6A)*
- Chassis/Brake & Body Electrical Lab (AUT 7A)*
- Automotive Engines & Heating and Air Conditioning (AUT 8A)*
- Automotive Engines & Heating and Air Conditioning Lab (AUT 9A)*
- Engine Performance & Emission Controls (AUT 30)
- Engine Performance & Emission Controls Lab (AUT 31)
- Automotive Electronics & Micro Systems Fundamentals (AUT 41A)*
- Automotive Transmissions - Drive Lines - Axles (AUT 52A)*
- Automotive Transmissions - Drive Lines - Axles Lab (AUT 53A)*
Notes: *could be satisfied by AUT 6/7, 20/21, 22/23, 41/43, 52/53, 56/67
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.