Administration of Justice Certificate of Achievement Application
Faculty Advisors: John Holland, Chris Durkin
Requirements may be different if you have catalog rights to a different year.
Requirements for Certificate:
- Criminology (AJ 1)
- Introduction to Administration of Justice (AJ 2)
- Legal Research (AJ 3)
- Criminal Law I (AJ 4)
- Criminal Law II (AJ 5)
- Evidence (AJ 6)
- Criminal Investigation (AJ 8)
- Juvenile Procedures (AJ 10)
- Criminal Procedures (AJ 11)
- Organized Crime/Gans (AJ 13)
- Community Oriented Policing (AJ 14)
- Work Experience (AJ 99) - optional
See your faculty advisor for any substitutions or waivers of required classes.
Please apply for the certificate of achievement only if you have completed
the majority of the requirements and are near completion.